UPS and USPS are used whenever possible. However "Common Carrier" can be selected in special cases.
When will my order be shipped?
- For all US orders, we offer two shipping options.
- Standard shipping: delivered within 8-12 business days
- Priority Shipping: delivered within 5-7 business days
- We also offer expedited shipping (3 business days, 2nd business day, and overnight)
- (3day select option) If order is placed before 12:00 PM Pacific Time - the package is actually delivered on the 4th business day from the day you place the order.
- (3day select option) If order is placed after 12:00 PM Pacific Time - the package is actually delivered on the 5th business day from the day you place the order.
- Canada orders will be shipped as soon as the orders are confirmed and usually delivered within 14-21 business days.
- All orders placed after 12:00 PM Pacific time will be processed the following day.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail with your invoice and tracking number. We have to be notified of undelivered packages within 30 days from the day you placed the order.
The following are considered domestic shipments. USA, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Saipan Island, St. Croix, St. John, St. Thomas, Wake Island, Marshall Islands, Palau, Micronesia, Truk Island, Kosrae Island, Yap Island
Free shipping is offered for US domestic orders over $300.00
( US 48 contiguous states Only )
WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
International shipping is currently available WORLDWIDE from bigzines.com
Most international orders are shipped with USPS (priority mail/parcel post or first class mail ) international packages can take up to 14 - 21 days for delivery.
Usually there are no additional custom or duty fees added on to the package when the package is delivered, however in few cases where this does occur the additional charges are the responsibility of the customer.
International TAXES AND DUTIES
All applicable custom fees, taxes, and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages
International POLICY AND TERMS
By placing an order at bigzines.com, you are responsible for original shipping charges, all applicable custom import fees and the cost of return shipping back to bigzines.com. This also applies to any shipments that are refused by you at delivery.